Menevis Cilizoglu and Navin A. Bapat. 2018. Economic Coercion and the Problem of Sanctions-Proofing. Conflict Management and Peace Science. Forthcoming.
Ending Economic Coercion and the Consequences of Sanctions Removal
(Committee Members: Navin A. Bapat (chair), Mark J.C. Crescenzi, Stephen Gent, Anna Bassi, Cameron Ballard-Rosa)
Manuscripts Under Review
- Achieving Economic Peace: Ending Sanctions in the Shadow of Information Problems
Papers in Progress
- Sustaining Economic Peace: When Do Sanctions Snap Back?
- Economic Sanctions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Firms’ Ex Ante Risk Assessment
- David vs. Goliath: Why Do Authoritarian Leaders Sanction Major Powers? (with Yuree Noh)
- Economic Sanctions and Strategic Target Aggression (with Navin A. Bapat)
- The Dynamics of Terrorist Organizations’ Shift into Politics (with Chelsea Estancona and Stephen Gent)