Menevis Cilizoglu and Navin A. Bapat. 2018. Economic Coercion and the Problem of Sanctions-Proofing. Conflict Management and Peace Science. Forthcoming.
(Committee Members: Navin A. Bapat (chair), Mark J.C. Crescenzi, Stephen Gent, Anna Bassi, Cameron Ballard-Rosa)
Manuscripts Under Review
- Achieving Economic Peace: Ending Sanctions in the Shadow of Information Problems
- Economic Sanctions in Flux: Enduring Challenges, New Policies, and Defining the Future Research Agenda
Papers in Progress
- Sustaining Economic Peace: When Do Sanctions Snap Back?
- Economic Sanctions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Firms’ Ex Ante Risk Assessment
- Economic Sanctions and Strategic Target Aggression (with Navin A. Bapat)
- Race to Adapt: Multilateral Sanctions and Criminal Sanctions-Busting Networks with Chelsea Estancona
- Economic Sanctions and Right Wing Parties in Target States” with Susan H. Allen